We all have this issue at some point in our lives.
Where we just can’t seem to put ourselves out there properly due to fear of judgement from others.
Then we all know some of those people who claim not to care what people think of them.
And we stand back and think “I wish I could not care”.
Well, I’ve got some news for you.
They do care. And if they deny it then they are talking bollocks of the highest order.
They care big time.
Unless they are some kind of psychopath or sociopath (I’m not sure which one) then it is impossible for them not to care what people think about them.
And it is the same with you, me and everyone else as well.
A large part of our brain is dedicated to actually caring what the people around us think, because as humans we are made to hang around in tribes and stay connected to people in these tribes.
We literally NEED the people around us in our tribes to like us and be connected with us. If we feel like this isn’t happening, then we start to panic and feel threatened.
My point here is that you shouldn’t feel like you’re ‘broken’ because you care too much about what people think about you.
But How Does This Help?
Well, that’s exactly what I talk about in this podcast episode.
- Why it’s hardwired into your brain to care what people think of you.
- What the REAL fear is behind not wanting to be judged.
- How to get over this fear and get your shit out there anyway.
- How something you do, say or create can NEVER be right or wrong intrinsically of itself.
- Why YOUR truth is the only thing that matters.
- How to use your INTENT as your mental body armour.
- A three step process to bulletproofing yourself from what others think.
- A simple and effective response to your brain’s prediction of getting your ‘stuff’ crucified by someone.
Then listen via the player at the top of the page.
Love, Laughter & Light,