Bob Buckley is a deep thinking dude.
And the conversation we had for this podcast interview is both deep and fascinating.
Bob is ‘The Soul Scientist’ and works as a pretty high level coach right now and helps people create in internal shift that empowers them with the ability to go on and make massive impact.
He has always been fascinated by the human complex and why we do and say the things we do, which initially set him off on a path as a linguist.
But it hasn’t always been sunshine and rainbows for him.
After returning from running a pretty successful language coaching company in Germany to come back to the UK, Bob suffered for a long time with a loss of identity, depression and anxiety.
He learned a lot from this time in his life and the way he managed to pull himself out of it.
So in our conversation we speak a lot about this, what he learned and all the mental shittery that seems to get us all paralysed at various points in our lives.
In The Episode, We Talk About…
- Bob’s story of breakdown to inner awakening and realisation of truth.
- How Bob sees language as a window into how and why we behave the way we do.
- Why we sometimes experience suffering and mental or ‘inner tension’.
- Dealing with anxiety and depression internally.
- Building a fantastic relationship with your Self.
- Exploring the idea of what thought is and how to deal with negativity.
- Why denying our truth and living in a world of thoughts can cause inner chaos.
- How to love all your thoughts, not simply keep good ones and get rid of the bad ones.
- Why feeling like we ‘should’ be/do/say certain things is a recipe for inner turmoil (and how to deal with this).
I genuinely LOVED every single second of this conversation with Bob, and I hope you enjoy listening to it too.
You can listen via the player at the top of the page.
Love, Laughter & Light,