What a pleasure to have Jake Nawrocki from Operation Self Reset on the show this week.
Jake is someone who just a few years ago was on the verge of bankruptcy and almost lost everything.
But it was here in his lowest moment when he decided to share his journey and launch a podcast in an attempt to just help other people as he went along the path of trying to ‘fix himself’ and his life.
That podcast, Operation Self Reset, is one that I myself have listened to and been inspired by many times on my own journey.
So it was fantastic to get him on my show this week to talk about his journey and all things personal development and mindset related.
In The Episode, We Talk About…
- Jake’s story of going from almost bankrupt to successful podcast host and coach and living a mega happy life.
- What Jake has learned from many years service as a firefighter.
- How to develop a mindset for dealing with criticism.
- Why the only real way you can quit is to quit on yourself (and how to not do this).
- The importance of regular self-reflection.
- How to develop a practice of gratitude.
- What a ‘self reset’ is and how to achieve your own to stay on track in your life.
- How to do a ‘self reset slap’.
- How to build your confidence through self-love.
- Operation Self Reset on iTunes
- Navy Seal Michale Thornton episode on OSR
- Jake’s free Start Your Reset workbook
- Jake’s phone number: 414-550-4012
You can give the episode a listen via the player above.
Love, Laughter & Light,