It’s a podcast first this week for me as I welcome the first Norwegian guest onto the show. And what a wonderful conversation it was with the amazing man that is Peter Svenning.
Peter helps people and businesses develop leadership, connection and communication skills from a ‘heart based’ perspective.
In fact, his website tag line is “Leadership by Heart,” which I love.
But he’s not just some corporate dude who broke free and started his own leadership business.
Peter spent a large part of his younger years living a much more ‘eastern lifestyle’ as a monk and travelled the world while learning and teaching about the life principles he was discovering.
So it was extremely interesting to hear about his story and how he transitioned from the monastic life into being a very successful business owner by spreading his message.
In The Episode, We Talk About…
- Peter’s story of going from living as a monk into successful, heart-based business owner.
- The biggest lessons Peter learned from his time as a monk that can be applied to ‘everyday life’.
- How to create your own personal spiritual retreat.
- Peter’s five simple steps to create deep relaxation at any time and place.
- The incredible power of meditating early in the day.
- How to achieve inner freedom.
- How to effectively communicate with people from the heart.
- The five steps to follow for establishing a deep connection with someone in any situation.
- How to get what you want out of situations without feeling guilty.
- And much more…
- Peter’s website
- Get Peter’s new book for just the price of postage: “Be Heard Now: The 5 Secrets of Effective Communication“
- “Mindfulness in 1-2-3” by Peter Svenning
- The Bhagavad Gita
It was amazing to speak with Peter and I hope you enjoy our conversation.
You can give the episode a listen via the player above.
Love, Laughter & Light,