What a wonderful conversation I had with David Ralph here on the podcast this week.
He’s one of those people who I feel like I just had a genuine connection with straightaway and could have gone on for a good while longer just chatting about all sorts of things.
David is the host of the rather popular Join Up Dots podcast where he’s grown a pretty large following over the last few years and now teaches others to do the same.
But, as with many people, it’s not always been smooth sailing. David didn’t enter this whole ‘online/podcasty/entrepreneurial’ world until his mid-40s after climbing up the corporate ladder for many years.
So we talk about his story and how he discovered his ‘super power’ to share with the rest of the world.
In The Episode, We Talk About…
- David’s story of quitting his corporate boredom to discover something he was passionate about.
- The struggles David faced once he started his ‘solo journey’ (and how he overcame them).
- An exercise for finding out what your super power is and how you can harness it in your business or career.
- How to give yourself a ‘motivation rocket’.
- Why it’s vital to know what you’re not good at.
- The good and the bad of being a ‘hustler’.
- How to get over the fear of judgement.
- How to get yourself in a position where you can’t wait to get back to work.
- Why following your own path is always the best way.
- The importance of getting clarity on and working towards your perfect day.
Enjoy the episode! You can give it a listen via the player above.
Love, Laughter & Light,