It’s the final podcast of 2016, so I thought I would do some kind of ‘review episode’.
I decided to simply come up with a list of five things that I learned over the year and kick back with a beer to just go through them all.
This was all done off the top of my head with just the five points as a rough guide, so excuse some of the mad rambling tangents I may go off in.
But I think what I share is pretty powerful nonetheless.
So kick back and listen to what I learned about myself, life, business and all kinds of other things in 2016.
In the Episode, I Talk About…
- The top five things I learned in 2016.
- How these five things can help you in 2017.
- Why it’s important to just take action before you feel like you’re ready.
- How my relationship with the word ‘love’ changed in 2016 and improved all areas of my life.
- The importance of serving yourself first.
- Getting past the feelings of not feeling worthy and not feeling good enough.
- And much more.
You can give the episode a listen via the player above.
Love, Laughter & Light,