This week, I’m delighted to welcome Joe Apfelbaum onto the show.
Joe is CEO of Ajax Union, a massively successful digital marketing agency based in New York and also runs his own blog, YouTube channel and podcast.
Right now, he’s what most people would term as ‘successful’. But it hasn’t always been the CEO life for Joe.
In fact, his upcoming book, ‘Average Joe to CEO’, discusses the kind of shifts he made in order to step into success.
So that’s what we talk about in today’s episode.
In The Episode, We Talk About…
- The importance of being in control of your morning if you want to be happy and productive.
- Why it’s vital to decipher your own ‘blind spots’ to move up to your next level.
- The key differences between declaring and committing.
- The three core limiting beliefs Joe says everyone must push past in order to achieve wild success.
- How to use ‘improv’ to improve your performance in all areas of life.
- Why relationships are at the heart of leading an awesome life.
- The importance of seeing relationships as transformational, as opposed to transactional.
Enjoy the episode! You can give it a listen via the player above.