For me, the past couple of years have been about trying to just sort my fucking life out.
I’ve had various moments where I’ve just had to sit myself down and be honest about the results I’m seeing in my life (or lack of them).
And attempt to analyse what seems to be missing or imbalanced so I can move forward and do something about it.
Effectively, I’ve just been trying to workout what happiness looks like to me… and how to achieve it.
So in this episode, I just wanted to share my thoughts on this.
And explain the areas of life that I believe need to be balanced in order to feel happy.
In the Episode, I Talk About…
- Why being honest with ourselves is monumentally important to get out of feeling stuck and unhappy.
- How to stop making bullshit excuses to ourselves and step out of your comfort zone.
- My latest moment of ‘self-honesty’ and how it’s resulted in me feeling much happier.
- The five areas I like to review and keep balanced in life.
- Why money isn’t everything, but is still a necessary part to your happiness.
- How to add more meaning and purpose to your life without a sudden career shake up.
- My keys to combatting loneliness.
You can give the episode a listen via the player above.